Thank you for continuing to support the local retailers and small family-owned businesses at Floreat Forum.
Floreat Forum is committed to the health and well-being of our customers, retailers and staff.
In addition to our standard cleaning routines, we have implemented additional precautionary measures in line with advice from health and government agencies.
- Hand sanitising stations are located at the entrances to the centre, next to the public restrooms, around the playground and next to the lifts.
- Enhanced safety and cleanliness measures have been implemented throughout the centre.
- Signage is in place across the centre, encouraging good personal hygiene and social distancing.
- Customers are encouraged to use contactless payment where possible.
- Our retailers have implemented additional safety measures and have COVID Safety plans in place.
Some of our stores have altered their hours temporarily, we encourage you to check with individual stores in advance if you are looking to visit a particular one as they are regularly making updates.