Coles | Quiet Hour
Coles Floreat now has an autism-friendly “Quiet Hour” shopping experience to provide a more inclusive shopping experience for customers.
Coles will dim lights and reduce in-store noise and distractions every Tuesday from 10.30am to 11.30am.
During Quiet Hour, customers will notice the following changes in participating Coles supermarkets:
- Store lighting will be reduced
- Coles Radio will be switched off
- Register and scanner volumes will be reduced to the lowest level
- No trolley collections and roll cages will be removed from the shop floor
- No PA announcements except in the case of emergencies
- Free fruit will be offered at customer service
- Additional team members will be available to support customers